Ok was looking through the threads but I honestly don't know where to start.
Just got my first black powder pistol and it's an antique at that, don't have the antique letter available so no idea what I got.
Boot pistol, percussion cap, 8 inch overall length with a barrel just shy of 4 inches.
Here's a whole lot of pictures of the bugger, I know someone out there knows exactly what this is or owned this gun before me.
Proof markings on the gun, a Crown of some sort and the numbers 35.
Left side of the receiver. a stamped letter L?
Field stripped, if you want to call it that.
Receiver again.
Barrel receiver side.
Muzzle end.
Trigger/main spring assembly.
Sum's it up for pictures.
Just got my first black powder pistol and it's an antique at that, don't have the antique letter available so no idea what I got.
Boot pistol, percussion cap, 8 inch overall length with a barrel just shy of 4 inches.
Here's a whole lot of pictures of the bugger, I know someone out there knows exactly what this is or owned this gun before me.
Proof markings on the gun, a Crown of some sort and the numbers 35.
Left side of the receiver. a stamped letter L?
Field stripped, if you want to call it that.
Receiver again.
Barrel receiver side.
Muzzle end.
Trigger/main spring assembly.
Sum's it up for pictures.


















































