I have a British Bulldog in .44, the "breach face" from just below the firing pin hole to the top strap is bent slightly forward towards the barrel and the top strap is slightly bowed, the frame at the front of the cylinder appears to be straight and oriented properly.
I googled pictures of other Bulldogs and some seem to have that bend and some do not, my bulldog in 380 Revolver doesn't have that bend.
If this is the begining of a failure I have no idea what could cause that, that would be the opposite of what I would think would happen.
I will take pictures tonight.
I googled pictures of other Bulldogs and some seem to have that bend and some do not, my bulldog in 380 Revolver doesn't have that bend.
If this is the begining of a failure I have no idea what could cause that, that would be the opposite of what I would think would happen.
I will take pictures tonight.
Last edited:


















































