Calling the experts...old greener, what do i have

joe n

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 100%
300   0   0
Google is not my friend, I can't seem to find anything similar. Any idea what I have here? I appreciate the help, Gentlemen:)
 
Greener martini rook rifle.You are missing the safety lever,the lever on the left side of the stock is for removing the barrel.If it were mine Zi d convert it to 22lr.I have something similar a francotte martini sporting rifle in 22lr,it has a 26inch ovate barrel with rib ,express sights and a takedown action

2014-10-18101331_zpscdcaf4de.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thank you so much for that information . May I ask what you would estimate as a value on this beast ?
 
It would make a good project gun like I said I personally would convert it to rimfire but some would keep it in the original clambering if the bore is good.The safety missing hurts its value a bit
 
Thanks. F inL gave it to me, he was going to "surrender" it. With the leads I have now I can research a bit. Thanks again so much, Gentlemen!
 
Martini action small frame rifle chambered for .310 Cadet would be my guess. Even missing the bits and pieces it would be worth $200.00 to $300.00. Parts would be fairly difficult to find.
 
Back
Top Bottom