While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Greener martini rook rifle.You are missing the safety lever,the lever on the left side of the stock is for removing the barrel.If it were mine Zi d convert it to 22lr.I have something similar a francotte martini sporting rifle in 22lr,it has a 26inch ovate barrel with rib ,express sights and a takedown action
It would make a good project gun like I said I personally would convert it to rimfire but some would keep it in the original clambering if the bore is good.The safety missing hurts its value a bit
Martini action small frame rifle chambered for .310 Cadet would be my guess. Even missing the bits and pieces it would be worth $200.00 to $300.00. Parts would be fairly difficult to find.