Anybody know about the .22 conversions?
you know that 22 rimfire is on the no go list for antiques , right ?
you know that 22 rimfire is on the no go list for antiques , right ?

So, anyone know how to get the cylinder off?
Easy just undo that Big screw on the barrels side and grab the cylinder and pull back the cylinder and its bushing will slide out.
Some get stuck and can be very hard to pull out others come out easy.
Depends on the gun.
If its stuck spray some oil in where the big screw comes out and let it soak in around the bushing.
When the cylinder comes out it will have a long tube thing sticking out the front.
Then you can strip it down even more go up inside the bushing undo the screw and now the extractor will pop out and the extractor spring.
Damn - I figured mine was seized but didn't want to force it just in case I was missing something. Seems I shall have to force the matter (and cylinder) then. But first, a bath in ATF/Acetone while on a bench next to an unbalanced bench grinder.... the poor man's ultrasonic cleaning system![]()
Damn - I figured mine was seized but didn't want to force it just in case I was missing something. Seems I shall have to force the matter (and cylinder) then. But first, a bath in ATF/Acetone while on a bench next to an unbalanced bench grinder.... the poor man's ultrasonic cleaning system![]()
I think, everyone that's into handguns, at some timeshould own a couple Webleys. Following that advice, I purchased a Mark VI a while ago.
![]()
In addition to some reload info, primarily from a 1st edition Lyman Cast Bullet Handbook, I've scanned about four pages of Webley assembly and exploded diagram info. Some Mark IV and some Mark VI but if you're interested, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it on.



























