can anyone shed some light on this rifle? safari arms .58

Slightly off topic here, but does anyone own/shoot the modern Zoauve copies??

I am considering getting one and need opinions.

thanks
Never owned or shot one. I do have a Pedersoli 3 band Enfield. The Zouave is a beautiful rifle. It has 7 groves and a 1-60 twist. Try Marstar if you want a new one from Pedersoli. You won't be disappointed.
 
Thanks for the interest and information, I'm not certain what I'm going to do with this rifle but I think I'm going to shine it up and find someone that's at least shot black power before and give it try. I'm really curious to see how it compares to what I'm familiar with.

.58 balls and minies plus the attachments needed for cleaning etc. are scarce. TOTW in the U.S. is where you would find everything needed. If keeping it get a mold and soft lead to make your own projectiles. If shooting ball I use a .562 mold from Lee and a .010 or .015 patch. Nice rifle.
 
Back
Top Bottom