hello all I have a traditions deer hunter in .50 cal and it is a flintlock and it is very weather sensitive, I was wondering if anyone knew of a kit you can get for this rifle to change it to a 209 percussion cap ignition thanks.
The Traditions guns are fitted with a non-standard type drum system that screws into the off side of the barrel.
Imagine the picture of a nipple drum as above, but with a long threaded portion that goes all the way through the breech and screws into the far (in)side of the barrel.
Keep the wife happy... put the Traditions on the wall and then buy a good ML, like a T/C or Lyman.
An almost perfect excuse to buy a new ML.
hello all I have a traditions deer hunter in .50 cal and it is a flintlock and it is very weather sensitive, I was wondering if anyone knew of a kit you can get for this rifle to change it to a 209 percussion cap ignition thanks.



























