These loads will be for my Henry Big Boy .357 to be used in Cowboy action shooting.
I will stick with 2F and 3F. I am shooting in the frontier category in CAS so smokeless is not really an option for me. There is a guy selling some 2F and 4F locally and I just wanted to know if I could use the 4F somehow.DO NOT COMBINE!
Only the Swiss have mastered that.
Do not use 4FG either.
I would stick with using 3FG only.
If you can't get it, you could use a Black Powder substitute like American Pioneer which I use. (3FG American Pioneer)
If all else fails, use smokeless until you can get the 3FG Black.
And don't be selling off that Trail Boss, that stuff is like pure GOLD right now.![]()
If you're shooting Frontier you'll need 3f for the C&B pistols anyway. Or are you shooting Frontier Cartridge?



























