Today, as part of a swap, I received a box of Winchester .22 magnum Rim Fire JHP ammo. This is the yellow box Winchester "Super Speed" ammo. On one side of the box, in English only, is a red sticker:
The demand being insufficient to warrant production, these cartridges are imported for the convenience of our customers.
Never have I seen such a sticker, and evidently the box (which is full) is collectible. I would be interested in INFORMED opinion as to the value of the box.
Youngsters who have an opinion AND an arsehole need not apply, thanks.
I have both also, and don't need yours.
Doug
NOTICE
The demand being insufficient to warrant production, these cartridges are imported for the convenience of our customers.
SOLD BY
CANADIAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Montreal CanadaCANADIAN INDUSTRIES LIMITED
Never have I seen such a sticker, and evidently the box (which is full) is collectible. I would be interested in INFORMED opinion as to the value of the box.
Youngsters who have an opinion AND an arsehole need not apply, thanks.
Doug


















































