Ok, who has them!!!!
I have always dreamed of a Black Powder Express Double Rifle,,,,, some day maybe.
I just keep tripping over Cape Guns.
One that I just purchased and one that I have had for a long time.
1.
Fresh purchase, but not in my bare hands as of yet.
F and Hanquet Liege Cape Gun in 16GA and .40 cal
I am waiting to discover what the .40 cal may be, but suspecting or hoping, 360 Black Powder Express.
2.
Thomas Bland & Sons Cape gun that was delivered August 19, 1884 to a Sir Wilfrid Lawson, 2nd Baronet, of Brayton
.577 Snider and .12 Bore 2 1/2"
Jones under-lever hammer gun with full colour hardening
I have a letter from Thomas Bland & Sons Archives
I have always dreamed of a Black Powder Express Double Rifle,,,,, some day maybe.
I just keep tripping over Cape Guns.
One that I just purchased and one that I have had for a long time.
1.
Fresh purchase, but not in my bare hands as of yet.
F and Hanquet Liege Cape Gun in 16GA and .40 cal
I am waiting to discover what the .40 cal may be, but suspecting or hoping, 360 Black Powder Express.
2.
Thomas Bland & Sons Cape gun that was delivered August 19, 1884 to a Sir Wilfrid Lawson, 2nd Baronet, of Brayton
.577 Snider and .12 Bore 2 1/2"
Jones under-lever hammer gun with full colour hardening
I have a letter from Thomas Bland & Sons Archives
Last edited:
























































