deckerhead
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Kawartha Lakes
Just throwing it out there to see what kind of response I get.
Our club is considering hosting a BP shoot or possibly a rendezvous this summer if we generate enough interest. I will be heading it up and the date is not set yet as it factors on interested numbers at this preliminary stage. We have a large property that can easily handle an event like this. I would like some input from everyone and suggestions on how and different types of categories, disciplines and events should be set. Our club is a two property/range club......so any pistol events would HAVE to be held at the handgun range, but the bulk of all other event (Musket/Rifle) ,BBQ...ect can be held at our rural property. If all goes well I will take this info back to the BOD and post our club name location and link to our website in the near future.
Please give me your thoughts.
Our club is considering hosting a BP shoot or possibly a rendezvous this summer if we generate enough interest. I will be heading it up and the date is not set yet as it factors on interested numbers at this preliminary stage. We have a large property that can easily handle an event like this. I would like some input from everyone and suggestions on how and different types of categories, disciplines and events should be set. Our club is a two property/range club......so any pistol events would HAVE to be held at the handgun range, but the bulk of all other event (Musket/Rifle) ,BBQ...ect can be held at our rural property. If all goes well I will take this info back to the BOD and post our club name location and link to our website in the near future.
Please give me your thoughts.


















































