That or put it back in a cool dry dark corner of the bunker for my son to find someday when I'm goneSo is my listing in the EE off base???????You guys tell me!!!!! I know anywhere like wally mart, CT or a gun shop it's now close to $1.50/round. I also know that's hunting ammo & mine aint but I did try price it reasonably at $0.80/round. At least it's not some mixed bag of loose stuff.
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497066
I have more 303 surplus I haven't listed yet but if I can't get a reasonable price for it I may as well just shoot itThat or put it back in a cool dry dark corner of the bunker for my son to find someday when I'm gone
![]()
Hahahahahahaha! You said cheap milsurp!
I'm afraid that the days of cheap milsurp ammo beyond 7.62x39 are long gone...........The only answer to your question is reloading.

So is my listing in the EE off base???????You guys tell me!!!!! I know anywhere like wally mart, CT or a gun shop it's now close to $1.50/round. I also know that's hunting ammo & mine aint but I did try price it reasonably at $0.80/round. At least it's not some mixed bag of loose stuff.
Not all of us are in the GTA for a local pickup.
I love my number 5, I wish I could shoot it more. But I'm in NB and nobody wants to ship ammo.
Am I just crazy or isn't 303 british bullets .311 diameter not .313?
I saw them at the bulletbarn as well and was contemplating buying them, but was pretty sure the proper diameter was supposed to be .311. If i'm wrong or partially right.. I'd love some more info on it..
Isn't FN and Prvi both boxer primed?



























