cheapest 223 ammo

Was looking around and so far the best price was from "Bass Pro" in Vaughan, 9.49 for a box of 20, and if you check any hotel - they usually have a discount coupons "$5 off if you buy for more than $50". It means 5 boxes will cost you $42.45.

If anybody knows better - please share, I have a lot of space in the basement I'd like to fill - looks like it is not going to be cheaper in the nearest future.

I did not get the part about the hotel.
 
That's about as cheap as you're going to find it, Ellwood Epps may have something a little cheaper, but unless you're picking up 5K rounds, the drive wouldn't be worth it.
 
Was looking around and so far the best price was from "Bass Pro" in Vaughan, 9.49 for a box of 20, and if you check any hotel - they usually have a discount coupons "$5 off if you buy for more than $50". It means 5 boxes will cost you $42.45.

If anybody knows better - please share, I have a lot of space in the basement I'd like to fill - looks like it is not going to be cheaper in the nearest future.

Remington Ball $475/1000 at MilArm Co Ltd
 
Im looking around for a handgun and I thought it would be a fun a novel idea to get a .44 mag plus the smaller guns would seem like a .22 when I got used to a .44

then I thought, what about the ammo?

What is the cheapest .44 mag ammo available?
 
when comparing prices between online stores and local stores take into account the cost of shipping, typically the shipping is about $30-40 dollars for a case, so unless the saving is well over that, you might be not be getting a great deal as you might think.
 
Ellwood Epps.

American Eagle. 55gr, Case of 500 $225.

I just bought some AE 9mm, 44 mag and .223 FMJ. 9 and 44mag ammo are clean as expected, but the .223s are so dirty. I'm not sure if it's just oxidation or lead. I touch one bullet and my finger tips are already shiny grayish black. Noob question, but what is this residual?
 
Back
Top Bottom