Was looking around and so far the best price was from "Bass Pro" in Vaughan, 9.49 for a box of 20, and if you check any hotel - they usually have a discount coupons "$5 off if you buy for more than $50". It means 5 boxes will cost you $42.45.
If anybody knows better - please share, I have a lot of space in the basement I'd like to fill - looks like it is not going to be cheaper in the nearest future.
Was looking around and so far the best price was from "Bass Pro" in Vaughan, 9.49 for a box of 20, and if you check any hotel - they usually have a discount coupons "$5 off if you buy for more than $50". It means 5 boxes will cost you $42.45.
If anybody knows better - please share, I have a lot of space in the basement I'd like to fill - looks like it is not going to be cheaper in the nearest future.
Marstar had decent prices, but theyre out of stock.
Wolverine has (or had) Hornady steel-cased .223 for $400/1000.
Ellwood Epps.
American Eagle. 55gr, Case of 500 $225.



























