I don't care about the drama, but now I'm up to 5000 9mm Wartak shot with no issues.
Hahaha!! Northways...You kept firing a box when you got a squib?? I don't know but sounds like you are a special stupid. I got a squib in a box of Federal once and I didn't even get an email back. Wartak gave you ammo to replace your messed up stuff? Sounds like they are pretty cool. I think I am going to give them a try. Thanks for letting me know that they actually listen to their users...
Wow! That's crazy! haha!Not to prolong the 'drama'But for the record it now appears as if Emmystar may indeed be a Sterling Cross Defence / Wartak affiliate or employee! Shameful
![]()
Wow! That's crazy! haha!
Custom reloading service here in the lower mainland, they're a site sponsor as well.
http://customreloadingservice.com/
I might also note that I received this ammo a couple of weeks ago, so it may be newer production. It's possible the people with problems had an earlier batch and they have reviewed their controls. I have 5000 more rounds of this stuff so if I have any issues with the rest of it I will report it.
I had never even heard of this ammo until recently, when one of my suppliers offered me a great deal on it.



























