Greetings, I got a full case of that ammo and thought I would give you a quick review of it's performance.
What I did:
- tested 4 ammo (including the Chinese). That is all I could find at the local store.
- all fired on the same day, using the same rifle (XBolt) at 100 yards
- Rapid succession shots (max. 5 seconds between shots)
The results:
Federal Gold Match 168 gr.
Federal 180 gr. (I know, I know, I dropped one
)
Federal 150 gr.
And finally the Chinese ammo
Two weeks ago, shooting this Chinese ammo with my M14, I thought my scope was lose, but based on these results, I do not think that anymore. I think it is just a greater dispersion because of the ammo.
But for the price, it is perfect!
Nic
What I did:
- tested 4 ammo (including the Chinese). That is all I could find at the local store.
- all fired on the same day, using the same rifle (XBolt) at 100 yards
- Rapid succession shots (max. 5 seconds between shots)
The results:
Federal Gold Match 168 gr.
Federal 180 gr. (I know, I know, I dropped one
)
Federal 150 gr.
And finally the Chinese ammo
Two weeks ago, shooting this Chinese ammo with my M14, I thought my scope was lose, but based on these results, I do not think that anymore. I think it is just a greater dispersion because of the ammo.
But for the price, it is perfect!
Nic
Last edited:




























.





















