Hi
My partner and I are moving from Manitoba, to Cochrane, Alberta, at the end of the month. We are retired, and one of the things I would like to spend more time doing, is shooting. My main interest is muzzle loading, but also shoot BPCR, and smokeless from time to time. Is there a Muzzle Loading/ Black Powder club in the area? Is there a shooting range nearby? Any advice is gratefully accepted.
Glen
My partner and I are moving from Manitoba, to Cochrane, Alberta, at the end of the month. We are retired, and one of the things I would like to spend more time doing, is shooting. My main interest is muzzle loading, but also shoot BPCR, and smokeless from time to time. Is there a Muzzle Loading/ Black Powder club in the area? Is there a shooting range nearby? Any advice is gratefully accepted.
Glen


















































