I'll have to look at my paperwork, this was quite a few years back. - dan
Does anyone know what it takes to get a collection status now a days? I was thinking of the purchase of some older revolvers one day that are restricted but don't intend on joining a club or use for target practice. I understand the law states that you have to be a so called "Bona Fide Collector". I wonder if owning an antique handgun that has been put through the RCMP as an "antique" would give you more punch as to being a so called collector when it comes time to register an older restricted handgun.
I owned several handguns and was a member of a shooting club back in the 80's but they were all sold years ago due to moving around so much.
Thoughts?
There's a guy in the EE selling an Enfield No.2 MKI and all his restricteds because he can't maintain his Club membership.
Sad really. But it does help further reduce the ranks and some groups see that as a good thing. Too bad he's not a Collector.
There's a guy in the EE selling an Enfield No.2 MKI and all his restricteds because he can't maintain his Club membership.
Sad really. But it does help further reduce the ranks and some groups see that as a good thing. Too bad he's not a Collector.



























