CZ457 magazine recommendations

All the information has me thinking.
Will standard OEM CZ polymer be what I need.?
Thanks agin for the help
For most of us, yes. I do have 3 L3i mag extensions.

Regarding the L3i extensions: I would buy an extra mag or two before buying them again. They were a bit of a fight to get them installed. I put one on a steel CZ 10 round mag and two on CZ 10 round polymer mags. I could never get more than 10 rounds in the steel mag, with or without the extension, something was catching and it just would not work, so I put it on another Polymer mag. While they feed flawlessly, they are always a fight to get rounds 11-13 in, and usually require a lot of banging, tapping, and fiddly-farting around to get them filled to capacity. I have had them since last year, and they are getting gradually better, but I do wish I just grabbed two more mags instead.
 
I have dozens of steel CZ 10 rounders and they work without issue.

Curious. Rimfire Central has some threads on CZ mags which have issues and in many cases the follower needs adjusting.
 
Back
Top Bottom