tactical870
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- Buckhorn, Ontario
I can't recall what size buckshot balls I used but they are closer to .32 caliber and fit in place of the heeled .32 rf bullet much better....
I had the same question earlier this year and ended up figuring it out myself with help from a few guys: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=427850
It's easy and inexpensive. I tried the "Dixie Arms" solution, but then we came up with a better way. Here's what I did:
Where does one get the 22 acorns from? I have heard they are a beatch to find
Finally got another 170 reloadable 32 rf cases done. These use a 22 acorn blank which as I have said before are more reliable in my .32 rf guns. I will also be doing 100 for the .27 hilti blanks tomorrow. They will be posted on the EE.
Where in the EE.
Good of you to do this,, gives Canadians a way to shoot there 32 Rfs.
http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=561000
can you post some pic's? maybe a video of you shooting them and loading them? i think that would make them sell a lot more.



























