Same type of Box the British ran into problems opening when Zulu's were over running their position correct? I can't remember the name of the movie (excellent one).
I believe the movie you are thinking of is called 'Zulu" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0058777/?ref_=fn_al_tt_2
Indeed an excellent movie notable for the introduction of Michael Caine. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zulu_(1964_film)
Zulu dawn most likely that one was the battle of isandlwana where Zulu(1964) was the battle of rorke's drift
Yup. I've got DVD's of both. Zulu Dawn is the first part, Zulu is part two, following the actual chronological order. However, the films were made several years apart in the opposite order, I think. In Zulu Dawn the massacre of the British at Isandlwana is depicted as resulting from the incompetence of the British leadership as well as due to their being vastly outnumbered.
^ British incompetence you say! Tish tosh, poppycock, baulderdash I say! When out numbered 100-1 and the enemy is pouring over your defensive square, what else could possible be done but die like Englishmen, boots on, warm barrel, blood soaked bayonet. (don't ya just love 1960's Hollywood?)
squares.... they didn't even have that, they were in line and an extended line one deep. Against a human wave attack.....
perhaps if they had gattling guns they might have had a chance.



























