- Location
- Algoma region
Gentlemen, after a year of trying everything and stripping countless sockets and destroying 2 musket nipple wrenches
After work this morning I gave it another try using my new mini torch.....
I achieved victory and became the first man in more then 100 years that moved this part.....
Her bore is shiny, her stock is all repaired....All I have to do now is clean out the bolster cavity put in the new nipple and then Im going to shoot her!!!!!
Ill post a few pictures of her tomorrow, but for now Gentlemen.....I give you......SUCCESS!!!!
She still needs a couple small parts, a strap and what not but this is really the bit that was holding the rest in stasis!!!!
After work this morning I gave it another try using my new mini torch.....
I achieved victory and became the first man in more then 100 years that moved this part.....
Her bore is shiny, her stock is all repaired....All I have to do now is clean out the bolster cavity put in the new nipple and then Im going to shoot her!!!!!
Ill post a few pictures of her tomorrow, but for now Gentlemen.....I give you......SUCCESS!!!!
She still needs a couple small parts, a strap and what not but this is really the bit that was holding the rest in stasis!!!!


















































