Well I had an awesome day today.
A couple weeks back a colleauge of mine gave me a brand new pair of Mk3 Combats that he found in his basement out of the blue...
Today a different person 200 km's away handed me a Free box of CND Forces 9mm
It's old but in mint shape no tarnish or anything, I'm wondering are these rounds going to be too hot to shoot in my Cz75b...
What are they?
They came in a cardboard box that said this:
A360
64 CARTRIDGES
9MM BALL CDN MK1
LOT-191-DAQ-65
Can anybody ID these?
A couple weeks back a colleauge of mine gave me a brand new pair of Mk3 Combats that he found in his basement out of the blue...
Today a different person 200 km's away handed me a Free box of CND Forces 9mm
It's old but in mint shape no tarnish or anything, I'm wondering are these rounds going to be too hot to shoot in my Cz75b...
What are they?
They came in a cardboard box that said this:
A360
64 CARTRIDGES
9MM BALL CDN MK1
LOT-191-DAQ-65
Can anybody ID these?


















































