What is a shotgun handgun? A smoothbore pistol? A smoothbore pistol with a long barrel?
Maybe if you were to describe the firearm, someone might find it easier to answer your question.
I think in theory that if I took the flint lock off of my Queen Anne and used a fuse to ignite it then it would be non restricted...I am not going to do that..just saying.
I would probably have to call the CFO to have the gun re-classified.
The flint has been working so good that I am going to keep it.
26" overall length.
.......I would suggest that if it is under 26", has a pistol grip, and looks like a long barrelled pistol, its going to be restricted.
Someone want to make a reproduction flintlock/matchlock pistol-carbine and test the waters?
Ahh, I'm speaking in hypotheticals and thinking about making something - if possible.
I wouldn't mind something like one of the pedersoli bounty hunter pistols with a 10 inch ish barrel but a larger, smooth bore dia - and perhaps with a slight choke. Something that could kill a grouse, rabbit or squirrel with #7.5 and is legal to carry in the bush.
But the real question remains - in which regulation would I find that classification.



























