Below are a number of photos from the Fort Mac rendezvous. It is a 6 day rendezvous and lots of fun plus in a beautiful setting. We had round ball silhouette matches for both pistol and rifle, a volley match of teams of four who all fired at once on command and scored by the cumulative hits (if any). Also a rifle trail that winds through the trees, across a creek and out via a muskeg, a separate smoothbore trail and a squirrel trail (.40 cal and under). There were 6 primitive camps and a number of tin teepees for a total number of shooters of around 27 or 28. A pipe band was brought in for us, mid week
cheers mooncoon
Hanging Stone Raven Club totem
I tried on the dryball hat (in case I ever did dryball :>) :>) )
cheers mooncoon
Hanging Stone Raven Club totem
I tried on the dryball hat (in case I ever did dryball :>) :>) )



















































