While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Strange to see an octagon barrel fowler?? Or does it go from octagon to round? These proof marks were used after 1813 by private Brimingham proof houses.
JPC, I have almost finished restoring a near identical one. I have to still finish the nosecap and get the damn nipple out.
Aside from the frozen nipple the barrel is in splendid condition and shes really cleaning up nicely!!
The stock had some fearfull cracks and was dry as a bone, I used bedding compound to seal the cracks and have oiled the dryness out "raw linseed/mineral spirit mixture" I resoldered the barrel rib after tearing the rib off and cutting off the old solder , that worked well !! she still needs a bit but was well worth the effort!!