Get your 500th Anniversary Medal!

The website doesn’t recognize A300 serial numbers since it is manufactured by Beretta USA. Stoeger Canada told me that they can’t help with the issue since the program is administered by Beretta Italy.
 
Uh, bump-ity bump!

I got a notice from UPS that they were sorry they missed me yesterday. Today I went to the designated pick up spot and lo and behold...the coin Beretta promised back in February, is in my greedy little paws.

It's small, about the size of a toonie. The packaging is more impressive than the coin itself, but these are only my first impressions.

Also included was a 50% off any Beretta clothing coupon. 1 time use.
 
Last edited:
Uh, bump-ity bump!

I got a notice from UPS that they were sorry they missed me yesterday. Today I went to the designated pick up spot and lo and behold...the coin Beretta promised back in February, is in my greedy little paws.

It's small, about the size of a toonie. The packaging is more impressive than the coin itself, but these are only my first impressions.

Also included was a 50% off any Beretta clothing coupon. 1 time use.

 
Stoeger shipped out the coins (as per the UPS sender), and the code works on stoeger Canada's website. Not sure why they provided a dead url to use the coupon on, lol. This whole thing is strange, and like 8 months late as I just got mine today as well.
 
Back
Top Bottom