Im at the cottage but when I get home ill post a picAnyone have a Medallion pic of it in their hands yet?
Congrats to the new Beretta owners.
Rob
Enjoy the cottage and forget about the coin ,lol.Im at the cottage but when I get home ill post a pic
Uh, bump-ity bump!
I got a notice from UPS that they were sorry they missed me yesterday. Today I went to the designated pick up spot and lo and behold...the coin Beretta promised back in February, is in my greedy little paws.
It's small, about the size of a toonie. The packaging is more impressive than the coin itself, but these are only my first impressions.
Also included was a 50% off any Beretta clothing coupon. 1 time use.
Stoeger told me they had nothing to do with the coins. The coupon I mentioned is from an outfit called Outdoor Enterprise Canada.Stoeger wouldnt honor the coupon that came with mine
As I said… it worth the wait'Was wondering what the email from stoeger was about... 'Telling me my order has been shipped and here's the tracking #...
I'm like "wtf. I didn't order anything"(?)
Oh... wait... .
I bought a 694 eight or nines months ago and put in for some registration thing...
Lol



























