Hey guys
Like to give a big thanks to a few members on the board that put me in the right direction. Finally got my Hawken and had a blast target shooting with her yesterday. I also now know what they mean by flinch lock. Fired many weapons in my life and that has to be the hardest to maintain sight picture on! Still a great bit of fun that I'm sure with a bit of practice will get easy as pie.
Here are a few pic's I took of her.
Heading to get my FAC finally tomorrow after retiring from this mans army. Gonna be a dry week...but yah gotta do what yah gotta do I guess.
Like to give a big thanks to a few members on the board that put me in the right direction. Finally got my Hawken and had a blast target shooting with her yesterday. I also now know what they mean by flinch lock. Fired many weapons in my life and that has to be the hardest to maintain sight picture on! Still a great bit of fun that I'm sure with a bit of practice will get easy as pie.
Here are a few pic's I took of her.
Heading to get my FAC finally tomorrow after retiring from this mans army. Gonna be a dry week...but yah gotta do what yah gotta do I guess.


















































