While you are on the site, in your browser find and click "Add to Home Screen" A CGN beaver app icon will then be created to your phone that is directly link to the site.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have been gaining interest in this type of muzzleloader they shoot them in matches in Friendship ID. anyone here in the Canadian Gunnutz family shoot or build this style of muzzleloader?
I have never seen anyone shooting them in Canada but you can get lots of information about them from "The Muzzle-loading Cap Lock Rifle" by Ned Roberts.
I had a few. Even had a snider set up as a bench gun, it weighed in at 25lbs that beast would stack wadcutter over wadcutter at 100yds no problem. Barrel was custom made by an old guy I knew. He bored it out cut the flats chambered it and rifled it with his custom made rifling jig. Shot 550gr wadcutters out of her.