Hi guys.
I picked up these old .32 rimfires years ago and I was wondering what I might put on them for a price. What about the .32 caliber LRN 90 grain bullets?, there's close to 60-70 of them.
left hand gun is a Hopkins and Allen No#2 in .32rf and right hand gun is a Marlin No# 32 standard 1875.
The H&A.
The Marlin.
here are what the bores look like.
the H&A.
the Marlin.
I picked up these old .32 rimfires years ago and I was wondering what I might put on them for a price. What about the .32 caliber LRN 90 grain bullets?, there's close to 60-70 of them.
left hand gun is a Hopkins and Allen No#2 in .32rf and right hand gun is a Marlin No# 32 standard 1875.
The H&A.
The Marlin.
here are what the bores look like.
the H&A.
the Marlin.


















































