Help determining value on some old .32 rimfires.

rocklin

Regular
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi guys.

I picked up these old .32 rimfires years ago and I was wondering what I might put on them for a price. What about the .32 caliber LRN 90 grain bullets?, there's close to 60-70 of them.

left hand gun is a Hopkins and Allen No#2 in .32rf and right hand gun is a Marlin No# 32 standard 1875.



snktgw.jpg



The H&A.
e61z7t.jpg


The Marlin.
iy2d6q.jpg



here are what the bores look like.

the H&A.
4k7ask.jpg


the Marlin.
24w4ykh.jpg
 
Both guns look to be in nice condition. For a sure sale, 450.oo for H&A, 550.oo for the Marlin. Sale should be over in 15 min. Good luck.


thanks, I am going to see if any of the antique gun dealers at the Woodstock gun show next month will buy them. if not then they will end up on the EE.

got to fund a new project.
 
Those are very nice compared to many you see.

I agree, I've noticed on here that .32's in good condition are not trading hands or being shown off like when I first joined in 09. I remember a guy on here selling off 5-6 .32's at a time once a week haha.


I wonder what happened to them all?.
 
I agree, I've noticed on here that .32's in good condition are not trading hands or being shown off like when I first joined in 09. I remember a guy on here selling off 5-6 .32's at a time once a week haha.


I wonder what happened to them all?.
Hoarding. It's happening all over, not just my house.
 
Back
Top Bottom