Hi Guys hoping someone can help me out with a couple firm answers and possibly valuation on an old Britsh Bulldog revolver. I have researched it a fair bit and have a good idea of what it is I believe. Unfortunately cannot post pictures to this site. I believe it to be a .320 cal BRITISH BULL DOG centerfire. It is a 6 shot. Has the ELG proof marks on cylinder face and also a 5 and a 1. Would this little gun be prohib or does antique status trump prohib as I have been told? The pistol appears to be intact and functions as it should with a bit of movement on cylinder but appears to line up proper. Apparently it hasn’t been shot in an older grandpas lifetime. I Know nothing of antiques at all so any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance Guys! Cheers Rp



















































