Your carbine have a non-restricted barrel?

"...why do you ask?..." Only shootable on a range with an ATT. If the CPFO will give you one.

Yes, I am aware of that. Thanks. I do have the Authority To Transport and I have almost unlimited access to a range. Looking to shoot the M-1 Carbine as I have owned it for years and it is under used. Poor little thing needs to have some fun.
Cheers,
Alan

typical............"...why do you ask?..." Only shootable on a range with an ATT. If the CPFO will give you one.
Edit: With the easy to recognize military jargon as sunray, it's plain as the nose on one's face, sunray may have once been in a military command position.
Yeah Trev, or something equally holier than thou I'm sure.I always figured he was the squiddie that always got stuck running the CP radios. RadOp? Yer important when you get to use someone elses job as your callsign, right?
Cheers
Trev
"...why do you ask?..." Only shootable on a range with an ATT. If the CPFO will give you one.
"...why do you ask?..." Only shootable on a range with an ATT. If the CPFO will give you one.
Tradex has ammo for the M-1 carbine:
ht tp://www.shop.tradeexcanada.com/products_list



























