Help - Need M-1 (30 caliber) ammo.

Tradex has ammo for the M-1 carbine:

ht tp://www.shop.tradeexcanada.com/products_list
 
"...looking some 30 cal ammo..." Which one? The M1 Rifle uses .30-06. The Carbine uses .30 Carbine.
Hornady and Federal make .30-06 ammo specifically for the M1 Rifle. However, reloading is your friend.
 
Thanks folks. I must have been tired when I wrote that. M-1 Carbine. So straight up .30 caliber.

Just looked at Tradex. They have what I need but it well over $500 for a 1000. Anyone know of any cheaper ammo available in Canada? It's just for plinking so nothing too serious.
Alan
 
Last edited:
Your carbine have a non-restricted barrel?

Here's a new idea Sunray: :eek:

How about just answering the OP's original question, and assuming he's/she's grown up and aware of at least a few of our gun laws?

Edit: With the easy to recognize military jargon as sunray, it's plain as the nose on one's face, sunray may have once been in a military command position.
He refuses to relent on this playtime role on the internet, and we suffer his long obselete opinion here, over and over again. :HR:
 
Last edited:
"...why do you ask?..." Only shootable on a range with an ATT. If the CPFO will give you one.

Yes, I am aware of that. Thanks. I do have the Authority To Transport and I have almost unlimited access to a range. Looking to shoot the M-1 Carbine as I have owned it for years and it is under used. Poor little thing needs to have some fun.:rockOn:
Cheers,
Alan
 
Yes, I am aware of that. Thanks. I do have the Authority To Transport and I have almost unlimited access to a range. Looking to shoot the M-1 Carbine as I have owned it for years and it is under used. Poor little thing needs to have some fun.:rockOn:
Cheers,
Alan

He just wants to be sure is all, he does have 604 times more posts than you. Now you know how he got them :yingyang:
 
Edit: With the easy to recognize military jargon as sunray, it's plain as the nose on one's face, sunray may have once been in a military command position.

I always figured he was the squiddie that always got stuck running the CP radios. RadOp? Yer important when you get to use someone elses job as your callsign, right?

:)

Cheers
Trev
 
sponsor here SFRC, has it as well, but only presale/order, maybe if enough of us asked, Calbelas would bring it in cheaper? (using it for tactical carbine) and to preanswer sunray, have ATT for Alberta and B.C. as well as non-restricted M1 carbine..
 
Back
Top Bottom