Well Im not sure if this is the right spot so if not mods please move.
I had this interesting round given to me awhile back and id like to know some more about it. I figured the great minds here might be able to help Here are some pics sorry they are not that great
I threw in a 308 and a 300 win mag round to campare to
the head stamp marking is only 2 letters. An I at the top and a V at the bottom
thanks
I had this interesting round given to me awhile back and id like to know some more about it. I figured the great minds here might be able to help Here are some pics sorry they are not that great
I threw in a 308 and a 300 win mag round to campare to
the head stamp marking is only 2 letters. An I at the top and a V at the bottom
thanks


















































