ya I don't anymore but ebay has some listed. mountain state supply in the usa had some to but not sure about now. try ebay.com is my best advise type in webley holster. repos run around $35 and originals can run $200 . hard to find the short 4 inch ones.
you could buy a Repo 6 inch MKVI holster and cut its snout shorter.
If you want a real cool modern fast draw holster like I use for my 4 inch webley buy a Bianchi SHADOW #8 38/357 S&W holster.
I bought a ton of different holsters on ebay till I found the ones that the webley MKI likes.
The Bianchis are the best beats the old flap holsters.
I can just picture some guy trying to open his flap holster in the split second you might get in a bush encounter.
only thing good about flap holsters is they keep the gun dry.
The Bianchi SHADOW I have is a RH cross draw fast draw holster that keeps the gun nice and hi on your hip.
Check ebay.com for thos as well.