What was really funny to me, was when the Police showed up at my yard sale, as someone had called and complained about me selling ammo. The officer asked what I was selling, I told him one of the items was 400 rounds of 9mm. He kind of took a step back and said, it sounds like I might be a dealer. I laughed and said that 400 rounds is one day at the range and it was in truth only a box and a half of UMC (250 round boxes). Realizing I wouldn't be intimidated, he admitted that it really wasn't that much.
If Liberals want to know how much ammo we have, who cares? They can go wring their hands and get all wound up on rabble. The truth is, we buy what we need, and keep as much as we can afford, for simple economic reasons. The costs of ammo, never go down. Certainly, right now they are recovering from a major spike 2 years ago (caused mainly by NRA gun salesman of the year, Obama), but I wouldn't say prices are going down, so much as coming back in line with their actual value. Most lefty's would say a muzzle stuffer and a ten pack of bullets is too much for a civillian to own, so let them ask and see the amounts some guys have. If anything them coming and asking questions, is just them being lazy, they could find most of these answers posted freely on the board if they just took the time to read a bit.