I need (want) a new rifle

no one likes the 250 savage anymore?

257 roberts would be my choice but I already have a 243 and a 7-08
 
I don't know why, when you are talking about a varmit rifle, you don't want the flatist shooting gun you can get. I mean I love the 6.5 Swede, but the 264 Win is a LOT flater shooting for example!
 
Gibbs505 said:
I don't know why, when you are talking about a varmit rifle, you don't want the flatist shooting gun you can get. I mean I love the 6.5 Swede, but the 264 Win is a LOT flater shooting for example!


but do you realy want to burn 60grs of powder for a gopher? :slap:
 
Well thanks for all the input fellas. For now I decided to go with a 25 06
Browning a bolt.Courtesy of huntinstuff! Thanks Randy. Looking forward to it!

Dave.
 
Gibbs505 said:
I don't know why, when you are talking about a varmit rifle, you don't want the flatist shooting gun you can get. I mean I love the 6.5 Swede, but the 264 Win is a LOT flater shooting for example!
Sorry thought he said "Varmint deer rifle".
 
You just need to ensure that the gopher has enough 'hang time' to get your scope back on target to view the landing
 
prosper said:
You just need to ensure that the gopher has enough 'hang time' to get your scope back on target to view the landing
That's ok if you use a 45/70. You have a 5 min. hang time.
 
Back
Top Bottom