I agree. That's with the bayonet and sling. Nice looking Snider.
They were more but there have been a glut of Sniders coming on the market lately. The people who appreciated Sniders appear to be a dying breed...the younger generation don't seem to have a burning desire to own them or pay premium prices for them. Every gun show I've been to has multiple Sniders for sale, as low as $350 for a fair one.
I shoot mine at BP matches at the club btw. With factory sights they shoot high...aim for the belt buckle to hit the enemy in the chest or similar I think the Brits had it. For point of aim hits, people tend to either extend the front sight or fab a new, lower rear sight. (which is what a friend did for me- no alterations to the rifle at all)
Does yours have DC in a diamond stamped into the stock on the left most likely? Dominion of Canada.