I have a few boxes of IVI .22rf ammo. Needing only one for my box collection, so I've been offering them at auction. It eventually dawned on me that there's not going to be any more of these!!!
Should I hang onto them for a while? Are they commonly found fairly often at gun shows in Canada? I never see any at gun shows down here. I found these few on the Web some time ago.
Can anyone give me an idea of the status of the IVI boxes' collectible status?
Thanks in advance for any info, and advice.
Best regards ~ ~ ~ mauser
Should I hang onto them for a while? Are they commonly found fairly often at gun shows in Canada? I never see any at gun shows down here. I found these few on the Web some time ago.
Can anyone give me an idea of the status of the IVI boxes' collectible status?
Thanks in advance for any info, and advice.
Best regards ~ ~ ~ mauser
Last edited:


















































