So i have been trying to get my hands on somw goex FFG since i arrived in quebec. This seems to be impossible, nowhere i have been sells and goex, I managed to get some 3f for my flintlock rifles. However i was going to use the 2f to reload my .450 adams ammo. I was told 15 grains of 2f works fine.
Alas a friend of mine was at lebaron and knew i was looking for 2f all they had was jim shockeys yukon gold. Regardless i was happy he got me some but i looked at it and it looks totally different than normal 2f. I have heard it doesnt preform the same either.
Do you guys think this would this work for what im planning on doing ?
Cheers, McLean
Alas a friend of mine was at lebaron and knew i was looking for 2f all they had was jim shockeys yukon gold. Regardless i was happy he got me some but i looked at it and it looks totally different than normal 2f. I have heard it doesnt preform the same either.
Do you guys think this would this work for what im planning on doing ?
Cheers, McLean


















































