I have one 1st generation SAA (a martial artillery I think) but I sure would like to know exactly what I have and I would like to send it to Kopec for an evaluation. I have read the Kopec book " A Study of the Colt SAA" but I still have some questions so can anyone out there provide me with some info on having a SAA sent to Kopec in the USA. Mine is a .45cal so it is restricted here in Canada.
1. what do you need to do to ship a restricted SAA from Canada to the US and how/what would he need to do to ship (an antique class in US) firearm back?
2. if you had a SAA evaluated by Kopec was it worth it?
3. Is there a Canadian expert equivalent to Kopec so I could have it done here?
thanks fitz
1. what do you need to do to ship a restricted SAA from Canada to the US and how/what would he need to do to ship (an antique class in US) firearm back?
2. if you had a SAA evaluated by Kopec was it worth it?
3. Is there a Canadian expert equivalent to Kopec so I could have it done here?
thanks fitz


















































