LeBaron's F%^$# Me

Shadow_nt1

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Location
Canada
:mad:Warning - I bought 2 cases of surplus 7.62x39 from LeBaron's this week. It was advertised as 1320 rounds - that is what is stamped on the box. But it only has 1200 in it. Not cool - so be ware.
 
Last edited:
Some of the older stuff we've purchased had 1320 in the box. The newer production boxes we've bought had 1200 - makes the split easier when I share a case with my boss and fellow sks shooter...
 
Was it still in the sealed tin box or was it opened? If the sardine can wasn't opened, I don't think LeBaron can be held accountable for this if it's marked 1320 rounds on the factory box.
 
On a positive note, I bought a box of Winchester 555,
and there were 556 shells in it.
Yes, I do have too much time on my hands.
 
:mad:Warning - I bought 2 cases of surplus 7.62x39 from LeBaron's this week. It was advertised as 1320 rounds - that is what is stamped on the box. But it only has 1200 in it. Not cool - so be ware.


And what type did you buy. If you bought a case of czech then you would get 1200 rounds. The russian case would come with 1320. They may be selling both at the same price point, as it obviously makes no sense to sell 1200 at a higher price point
 
OP - I don't think lebaron is involved with the packing of the crates; are both crates missing 120 rounds? You could always go back and complain... IIRC, you should only be missing 4 boxes from the top layer (for a total of 1320)...

Just my opinion but 1200 rounds for $192 is still a pretty good deal...
 
My wooden cates from lebaron are full. I assume the crate used to have two spam cans in it. The cans are missing, so maybe the crate now holds an extra row of boxes, so it holds 1300 insted of 1200.

I wonder if the OP was reading the orignal label on the crate, instead of counting the boxes?

LEBARONRUSSIANSKSAMMO1.jpg
 
Yup,,,,there should be 66 individual small boxes of 20 rounds in each box.....1320 rounds

I split a crate with my brother, we each took 33 of the small box's, 660 rounds each

Are you sure you got the Russian stuff ???

OR

they used your crate to sell as individual packages....?

and some were sold, that they forgot, and should not have sold that crate
 
I got all of mine in the first crate i opened. havent opened the other two. All my crates are marked as 1320 rounds as well, not 1200.
 
Back
Top Bottom