Been 24hrs and no reply from the O/P..? Something tells me he goofed, not the store.
![]()
I bought a bag of 50 Remington .30-06 brass - it had 52 in it.![]()
Anyone shoot them yet?. how accurate.. or is it same old.![]()
I bought a bag of 50 Remington .30-06 brass - it had 52 in it.![]()
I shot 200rnds on the wknd. Felt like it had a little bit more punch than the MFS non-corrosive. Accuracy was about the same...but I was just blasting away.
It did smell different though...........
I shot 200rnds on the wknd. Felt like it had a little bit more punch than the MFS non-corrosive. Accuracy was about the same...but I was just blasting away.
It did smell different though...........
Thanks for the info johNTO... Im looking foreward to firing some original Russian ammo in my original 49 and 50 refurbed Russians.. lol
Hope they shoot better and smell ###ier than the Chechoslovakian ammo.![]()
Im pretty sure they dont ship ammo.
5. Shipping and Delivery
All orders less than 30 kg are shipped by Expedited Parcel Post. If you have a preferred method of transport, please indicate. Orders over 30 kg., will be
shipped by the most economical transport. Firearms will be shipped via Canada Post, and to Canadian residents only. Ammunition and related products will be shipped via licensed carrier, and to Canadian residents only.
6. Firearms and Ammunition Ordering
To purchase a firearm, you must provide a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (P.A.L.) number, along with your birth-date, place of birth, and permit
holder's address. To purchase ammunition you must provide a valid P.A.L. or a Possession Ownership Licence (P.O.L.).
Please note that these products can only be shipped to the permit holder's address. Firearms and hazardous materials cannot be shipped
outside of Canada.



























