LeBaron's F%^$# Me

66 boxes in my 1st one, havent opened 2nd yet. There was definitely more room in the crate for at least 4 more boxes. Got them from Mississauga. Where is OP to add more details?
 
Anyone shoot them yet?. how accurate.. or is it same old.:)

I shot 200rnds on the wknd. Felt like it had a little bit more punch than the MFS non-corrosive. Accuracy was about the same...but I was just blasting away.
It did smell different though...........
 
I bought a bag of 50 Remington .30-06 brass - it had 52 in it. :)

I bought some Remington 7-08 brass to use in my .260. There was also an extra piece, making 51 instead of 50. I thought it was great because I made a dummy round for adjusting my dies with it.

On the other hand, I went through a bag of .357 Winchester brass. The count was exact, but there was one cut way too short, which left me short one. If Winchester had thrown one more in the bag like Remington, I'd have an even count. Between that, the variably tight-loose-tight-loose primer pockets, and the ridiculously crooked-cut case mouths, I'll be going back to the Remington stuff I suppose.
 
I shot 200rnds on the wknd. Felt like it had a little bit more punch than the MFS non-corrosive. Accuracy was about the same...but I was just blasting away.
It did smell different though...........

Thanks for the info johNTO... Im looking foreward to firing some original Russian ammo in my original 49 and 50 refurbed Russians.. lol

Hope they shoot better and smell ###ier than the Chechoslovakian ammo.:)
 
Thanks for the info johNTO... Im looking foreward to firing some original Russian ammo in my original 49 and 50 refurbed Russians.. lol

Hope they shoot better and smell ###ier than the Chechoslovakian ammo.:)

Nick, remember these cannot be used west of Ontario.....
 
Im pretty sure they dont ship ammo.

I've never dealt with LeBaron's so I don't know, but this is from their site:

5. Shipping and Delivery
All orders less than 30 kg are shipped by Expedited Parcel Post. If you have a preferred method of transport, please indicate. Orders over 30 kg., will be
shipped by the most economical transport. Firearms will be shipped via Canada Post, and to Canadian residents only. Ammunition and related products will be shipped via licensed carrier, and to Canadian residents only.

6. Firearms and Ammunition Ordering
To purchase a firearm, you must provide a valid Possession and Acquisition Licence (P.A.L.) number, along with your birth-date, place of birth, and permit
holder's address. To purchase ammunition you must provide a valid P.A.L. or a Possession Ownership Licence (P.O.L.).
Please note that these products can only be shipped to the permit holder's address. Firearms and hazardous materials cannot be shipped
outside of Canada.
 
I have bought ammo from Lebaron (to be shipped) a few times (never a crate though). It is usually sent CanPar instead of Canada Post. Shipping prices are usually resonable too. Lebaron is great!!

I have also shot about 50 rounds of their Russian x39... i had a couple FTF but I believe it was due to putting in a lighter hammer spring (now back to stock). Won't know if that was in fact the problem until i get to shoot again.
 
lebaron montreal

hi, just to let you know that i was short 120 rnds on 2 crates of ammo. i went back and was given the missing ammo with no hassle.
 
I went to Markham and got a case this past week. As I was walking out I saw that the lid of the box was open on one end so I looked in and noticed a few empty spots in there. Remembering this post I went back in and exchanged the case for another that had no empty slots, the 66 boxes just fit in there with all of the silly stickers on them.

I wish they were still in the spam cans. It never even crossed my mind that they where not on stripper clips until I opened a box.
 
Back
Top Bottom