What are Pedersoli Tryon rifles going for these days?
I want to replace the Tryon I loaned a so-called friend.
He asked me if I wanted to trade or sell it, I told him he could use it but I wanted to keep it.
We were half way through a trade for a BP Pedersoli 1859 Berdan Sharps.
I gave him a number of items to cover half of it and he sold the gun at the May gun show.
So I am out the items I gave him on partial trade, and the Tryon.
He must have really needed the money to do something like that.
So F**k him, I have long memory, and I hold a grudge.
I just need to know if there any dealers carrying them in Canada, and what price am I looking at to replace the gun?
I want to replace the Tryon I loaned a so-called friend.
He asked me if I wanted to trade or sell it, I told him he could use it but I wanted to keep it.
We were half way through a trade for a BP Pedersoli 1859 Berdan Sharps.
I gave him a number of items to cover half of it and he sold the gun at the May gun show.
So I am out the items I gave him on partial trade, and the Tryon.
He must have really needed the money to do something like that.
So F**k him, I have long memory, and I hold a grudge.
I just need to know if there any dealers carrying them in Canada, and what price am I looking at to replace the gun?


















































