Hi All
I got a nasty habit of avoiding any contact of gunpowder and petrochemicals of any kind. I don't remember how exactly it happened. Now - I have started experimenting with cast bullets and can't make it to the range for several weeks, ammo sitting ready. This makes me worry.
My question is there any chance of powder / primers deterioration due to contact with oils in bullet lube, especially home made on out of candles - paraffin with oil additives, lithium (?, sp?) grease etc.
I got a nasty habit of avoiding any contact of gunpowder and petrochemicals of any kind. I don't remember how exactly it happened. Now - I have started experimenting with cast bullets and can't make it to the range for several weeks, ammo sitting ready. This makes me worry.
My question is there any chance of powder / primers deterioration due to contact with oils in bullet lube, especially home made on out of candles - paraffin with oil additives, lithium (?, sp?) grease etc.


















































