To all m-305 owners,
I am seriously considering purchasing this rifle and will possibly be doing some heavy-cover deer hunting with it. My question is are these rifles "noisy" when carried???. Do they have any inherent creaks or magazine rattle?. Are M-305's generally nice 'n' tight or a little on the loose side???
Thx. in advance,
Mad Mikey.
I am seriously considering purchasing this rifle and will possibly be doing some heavy-cover deer hunting with it. My question is are these rifles "noisy" when carried???. Do they have any inherent creaks or magazine rattle?. Are M-305's generally nice 'n' tight or a little on the loose side???
Thx. in advance,
Mad Mikey.




























Action is noisy as hell; if you make it s l o w l y, make sure give it a good kick forward in the end, to lock bolt properly (that's was another chance I screwed up 






















