hunterhenderson
CGN Ultra frequent flyer
- Location
- East Kootenays
Was out shooting mine today, boy they are great guns
Well this thread has convinced me to roll the dice and order one.
I can never tell how one can be sure a stock m305 is go-no-go gauge kosher when buying online.
On the Marstar websute it lists these as Chinese Marstar "GI Rifles". Are they really Horinco manufactured or some type of clone manufactured for Marstar. I am questioning this because of the "GI Rifle" in quotes. No mention of Norinco
On the Marstar websute it lists these as Chinese Marstar "GI Rifles". Are they really Horinco manufactured or some type of clone manufactured for Marstar. I am questioning this because of the "GI Rifle" in quotes. No mention of Norinco
Sounds like good advice which I shall follow. On another note, I don't know if I should start a new thread? However, I still want to get a M-305. Does anyone know of any other gun shops that offer a more positive buying experience?that type of marketing speaks volumes about the vendor. there are reasons he is no longer on this site. ignoring him is the best policy.
On the Marstar websute it lists these as Chinese Marstar "GI Rifles". Are they really Horinco manufactured or some type of clone manufactured for Marstar. I am questioning this because of the "GI Rifle" in quotes. No mention of Norinco



























